1. Select Project Manager to personally oversee your project.
2. Select team of translators with demonstrated subject matter expertise.
3. Compile glossary of key words and terms in both the source and target languages.
4. Pre-process files to prepare material for translators.
5. Create project kit that describes all project requirements, schedule, handoffs and that contains all files, style guides, glossaries, instructions and reference materials; distribute to team.
6. Translate material leveraging previous translations (translation memory tools).
7. Conduct linguistic quality assurance review to ensure accuracy, consistency, country standards, style and terminology of translation.
8. Desktop publish according to your specifications.
9. Conduct layout quality assurance review to ensure final product meets all your requirements.
10. Final product is delivered print-ready.
We apply automated Terminology Management and Translation Memory systems to every project (Trados, SDLX, DejaVu, Wordfast). This advanced technology allows us to utilize glossaries and create translation memories making product updates easier and more cost-effective.
This is how our updated technology benefits you:
*Increased productivity and lower costs.
*Quicker turnaround times.
*Maximum linguistic consistency.
*Fast and effective terminology management.
*Simplified updating and maintenance of projects.
*Support for TMX (open memory format based on XML).